Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, March 19, 2009
I dont know if I'm high right now but these are soooo funneh!!!!!!

Check out mychonny on youtube. The guy is soooo darn funny~!

He talks about random shiz on being asian. I love his angry asian parents vids!!

If you're under 18 or just simply cant handle swearing...dun watch i think. i find it ok but idk bout u guys...

And also watch psymansim because he's cute. :) He talks about random shiz on being asian too but so far I've only watched him talking bout asian hair. =_=

The rest of the world always acknowleged (gah it's 1am and idk how to spell this word) that indians and chinese are asians but wat about the Malays (our skin color = kopi susu color)? we're asians too!!!

Maybe I should make my own vid....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kakak,
Somehow when I was overseas, I was always mistaken as a Latino.... I guess we Malaysia look a lot like the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans... which I suppose is a good thing if you want to look at it from the Miss Universe perspectives, no?

Yang Safia said...

lol dats one way of looking it.