Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, November 24, 2008
Time really do flies...baru je rase masuk sunway and now...FIRST SEM IS OVER!!!It's mixed feeling kinda thing for me and am really sad that some of my good friends are graduating..

FAMILIES CLASS

*Some of the craziest people in class with Mr Pelland

*My Good Friends from this class who are graduating...

T__T so sad weh...

ENGLISH CLASS

Note: We were really lucky since Mr Tan agreed to blanja us...tho he tried to escape a few times.

*Manage jugak to make him take a pic with me. Evil man with brilliant skills when it comes to taking pictures. And...has a weird(n sort of sick) obsession with pitcher plants...

*Me and Nadia. I'm goin to miss yoooooooooooooo!!!



*Nadia and Seng Yee.


*Haliimo and moi.

*Jodie & Yang


*Ann, Didit and Gerry~!


*I dun have any pics from my math class but i do have this pic of a makhluk yg duduk behind me in class.



Goin to miss a lot of stuff but at the same time, am really glad this sem is over! One more sem to go and I'll GRADUATE!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!

0 comments: