Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, November 16, 2008
*Ah edward, you dont have to wait for me to finish my classes...oh god, waiting for me in front of the foyer too? Stop it you. *blushes madly*





Gawd, dont u think the pic was captured especially for me?





Ah, cant wait for finals to end and twilight movie to come out!





I went to class party last friday nite, it was great. Ate a lot and camwhore a lot too. Im waiting for the pics from Sharlinie so anticipate the entry soon peeps! (To ayesha: Watch and BITE your fingers till they come off!)





Went to a wedding today and fell asleep in Adam's room. I woke up feeling like shiz n now i think im coming down with something. And tomorrow is my final presentation for FAMILIES!!!!!!!! Wish me luck!!





Aiya, itchy body and sore throat....God, help me now!





This is so random but I think I really really really need to start writing soon. Anything inspiring la...I mean, so far looking back at all my works (unfinished works mind you), all of em seemed fickle. *sighs*



*The cullen siblings at lunch in the twilight movie. Emmett is sooooo hawt! Kellan Lutz I lap youuuuuuuu!! *Dear readers, I'm only doin these things becoz it calms me...it's like a stress release thing. Twilight is mah Zen. =_=

Till then mopies, Ciaoz!

0 comments: