Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, November 24, 2008
I got the flu like since last thursday and felt like shit throughout the weekend but stuck to studying anyway. God knows what actually masuk my mind through those hours in college n at home studying MDM (math for data management). Good god why la numbers are nvr my speciality? I have english paper on the same day and so far, i dun get a thing with all the literature we've been doing this whole semester.

Shit.

8.30-10.30 am

Sat for my english paper. First question: State the thesis of this article.

Double shiz. I suck when it comes to finding the thesis. Arghh...there goes my 3marks. Throughout the test I bullshit my way through, just wrote like a bunch of crap but at the same time, made it sound like smart crap. Hoping dat I'll get some marks. Although I'm kinda confident with my literature essay. Forgot all the stuff I studied for Death of a salesman so instead I chose to write about the curious incident of the dog at the nite-time. Phew. long title. I wrote the whole essay like 2 pages long. Damn proud. But u nvr know, it might be a load of bull n mr tan is goin to like cut the whole thing n give me like...3marks. =_= i mean, i digress too much.

11.30-1.30pm

Few mins b4 I sit for the damn math paper, i had like an asthma attack. nearly died but thanks to nushie...i managed to live n tell the story. stuuuuuuuuuupid flu.

the whole paper was....hell. ok not THAT bad but hellish in some sort of slightly easy kind of way. WOW. lol

i redha je la. dun want to talk about it anymore...

OMG TWILIGHT IS COMING OUT IN EXACTLY 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

but on the day it comes out....i have to sit for my last paper....stupid families paper. =_=

till then, WAIT FOR ME EDWARD MY LOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!

0 comments: