Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, November 10, 2008
Today was a relatively a good day since all I do is listen to people babble. In families class, we got dragged to the psychology department and listen to psycho students babble bout stress and in english class, theres all the talk about the American Dream. *sigh* Damn worried about these two subjects ISUs.

MDM class was a joy since my friends and I had a bitch session about a certain somebody-who-shall-not-be-named here and I scored full mark on my quiz!!!! *sings* For the first time...when I look into your eyes....for the first time...ah...ahhhh!!!

So I hung out a bit b4 heading back to shah alam. My car was in dire need for a wash so went to SA mall but b4 that, went to pick up Sha only to find out that she started driving ordy!!! I was brave ( and majorl kind) enough to let her drivr my car.

Let's just say I now know why my sibs n my parents screamed in terror everytime I drive.

My god...the sharp turns, the speed....the feel as if the car might hit the divider and shiz....OMG.

I've never clutched my seat belt as tight as that experience in my life.

I dont think i was too hard on shaza....

*remembers the time when she screamed to shaza so that she should slow down*

honestly, for a freshie...shaza drives like an F1 racer...

LAJUNYER!!!!!!!

0 comments: