Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, November 27, 2008
Yep, you got that right. The pic above is mah twilight movie ticket!! As you can see, my bestie Shira booked the earliest screening of the movie and we got there at Bkt Raja @ 9.45am! The friggin mall is not even opened yet!!! N not to mention Shira got us the best seats in the house!!!

What I think of the movie?

Pros:
a) An almost exact adaptation of the book itself.
b)love the realistic insight of how high school should be like and very realistic behaviour of the students despite the paranormal element. Trust me. I know.
c) a definite not your average chick flick.
d) Very indie.
e) STEPHENIE MEYER DID A CAMEO!!!
f)THE CULLENS!!!! they're sooo friggin cool!!! EMMETT I LOOOVE YOOUUUU!!! U shud see how the whole female audience reacted when Carlisle first appeared in the movie. Like they all gasped! Shira is lusting over him la...she even said, "He's too hot to be a father. God, if hes my adopted dad...dah lame wat incest!" LMAO

Cons:
a) sry to say but lame special effects
b) amateur-ish filming. the camera thingie n all
c) SAD TO SAY (purely my own opinion) does Rob Pattinson know how to act? I'm vry bummed out about this
d) i know the whole first meeting between Edward&Bella is supposed to be awkward but is it juz me or it was too awkward? I blame it on Rob's acting!! SRY!!!!
e)THEY FRIGGIN CUT OFF THE MAKE-OUT SCENE BETWEEN EDWARD AND BELLA!!!! >_> That was supposed to be special...since it's their 1st kiss and all....Shira and I are very frustrated at this LOL. Anyhoo...going to watch it on youtube neway.

Yeah so ur a twilighter n u want me to run me ovr with your car, I'm sorry but this is what I think! But I have to agree he is hot!!! Maybe because I read the book over and over again that I was sort of expecting everything so I'm kinda...not that responsive?

Oh yeah, my fav scenes of the movie?

a) the baseball scene! MUSE! THE CULLENS!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! (it got me jumping off my seat)
b) the one where everyone stared when Bella n Edward got together and Edward was wearing that awesomely hot wayfarer!!! Love the shades!!! He looks hot!!
c) when bella first met the cullens at their home and when Emmett waved with the knife. CUTE!
d) Edward when he's wearing that tux to the prom. HOT!

Overall the movie was awesome and you know what? I'm watching it again this tuesday with my sisters and their friends!!!

Before the movie, I saw Shira was kinda reluctant to go with me 2 watch twilight the 2nd time but once we got out of the cinema....she went, "SIGN ME UP! I'M UP FOR A SECOND ROUND!!!! I'LL BOOK THE TICKETS!!"

And so...

I'LL BE WATCHING TWILIGHT AGAIN NXT WEEK!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak,
I totally agree with your take on the movie but my favourite scene was when Alice main baseball... so very the graceful.
And Asma and Alia are going for the screening tomorrow. Ayah ngah and mak yan cukup ler sekali... kang over lak...