Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, December 4, 2008
Upon the fact that I cant wait for CIMP to finish and start a whole new life after it, I still have to complete my community work service thingy in order to graduate. Luckily I (and rini) landed a community gig at Rumah Aman (an orphanage which formerly was my kindergarten).

Honestly I wasnt rly looking forward for the whole cleaning the toilets and wiping the windows shiz but luckily the headmaster there was all, "There's nothing much you can help around here. We pretty much got it all covered." But then he needed someone to tutor these 5 primary school boys on math and english. So i jumped on the wagon right away coz that's obviously sooo much better than doing chores. Hence, I'm goin to teach english while rini is goin to teach math. *sighs*

Im kinda worried...since they're 8-9 years old and apparently all 5 of em r under detention. So that means one thing..."DEVIL CHILD!" "DEVIL CHILD!" ish no lah...i was juz kidding... =_=

tho the headmaster reminded us to be very garang on them.


hmmn....

Maybe I should make them cupcakes! To win them over and shiz... >_>
So maybe i shud prepare em during breaking dawn
coz it's going to be sooo twilight nice then.
And I'll serve it during new moon and midnight sun.
And I bet it will all eclipsed away quickly.
Pshaw, I dun even know how to heat the oven to make the damn cupcakes. Hehehehehehe, I'm juz using it as an excuse to write these awesomely twilight nice SM's i ripped off from my aunt&cuzins' blogs.
Yes ayah ngah. I've joined the rankings of your wife and kids. BE VEEEEEEEERY AFRAID (and confused). Maybe we shud start our own twilight coven or sumfin.

1 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Ohhhh noooo! not another one!!!Happy teaching Safia. Just let them read Twilight and ask them to do a summary. Sure nangis punya dia orang.