Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, April 15, 2009
...like an awesomely hot butler who serves me 24/7!

Hey y'all, i'm a bit high so bear with me.


OMG I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE AWESOME-EST J-DRAMA EVER!! THE ENDING WAS PERFECT AND I WANT AN IKEMEN(hot guy) BUTLER TO SERRRRRRRVEEEEEE MEEEEEE!!!

*fangirl scream*

The drama is Mei-chan no shitsuji which means Mei's Butler. It's about this really high class private school for girls called St Lucia. The special thing about this school is that each student must have a butler to serve them. And just so it happens, all the butlers are like HAWT.

If you're interested, go check it out at Mysoju.com or Dramacrazy.net.

I assure you, you will not be disappointed!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MIZUSHIMA HIRO! He plays the hero in the story lah. He's Mei's butler and they have this forbidden love affair. Forbidden...I like! *pervish grin*

Okay, i'm rambling....so it's piccy time!!!


Presenting....MIZUSHIMA HIRO!!! THE GUY WHO BROKE MY HEART 2 DAYS AGO


Oh why must you make that singer preggers and marry her?


Why cant you just wait for me? :(


You're only 24. Why la marry so awal?


Be an asshole and ditch the girl and marry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Okay, i didnt mean that but that just makes you more desirable!!


OKay okay...chill. Relax. *breathes in deeply*


Phew.


SO he might not be the most hottest guy out there but damn, he's sexy as mei's butler.


cant believe i just used the word sexy. >_>


My fav pic of him~!


*nosebleeds*

....

*dies*

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Ayah Ngah saw .. er ...whatshisname pix ... and he said: eeeeewwww!
Hahahaha

Yang Safia said...

heeeeeeey!!! dats an insult to me~! then again, if u say hes hot, salah plak bunyi nyerr.