Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, November 12, 2010
In the spirit of Potter mania, I have watched almost every parody of the famous boy wizard on Youtube. Now if you're a Gleek and you've watched the latest episode where Kurt goes to this all-boys school and the glee club there sang Katy Perry's Teenage Dream, the lead singer Blaine used to be in this musical about Harry Potter. He plays Harry.

Watch the first part here and the rest on its channel.



I find the whole musical to be very interesting. I love how they managed to incorporate everything we know about the books and made it funny in a non-offensive kinda way to the fans. I'll say this because I'm hardcore when it comes to Harry Potter.

If you like this video, watch the rest and keep an eye out for the actor who played Draco Malfoy. She (he?) was amazing!

I'm going to the Harry Potter premiere next week so I can't wait!! Since New Zealand is one of the very few countries to get to the 19th first in the world, I'll be catching it a lot sooner than other people. To my family, IN YO' FACE!! Mwahahaha!

0 comments: