Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, February 17, 2013
One of my goals this year is to lead a healthier lifestyle. Meaning I have to put myself out there more (into the wilderness. Melodramatic, I know); less time laying in bed with my laptop and eating chocolate. So I figured it would be a really good idea to go tramping at Broga Hill. Of course my ever-supportive friends and brother laughed at this idea. 

So apparently they don't think that I will actually pull through because of ONE rock climbing incident. Long story short--I overestimated myself. I thought I could climb the damn wall but I couldn't okay! And I admit, I was being cocky before the climb but why dwell over details yeah? ;)

Date: First day of CNY
Time: 4.30AM 
Location: Semenyih (?)
Team: Me, Adam, Shaza, Shafiq and Nasri.


To reach the top, you literally had to climb it. It is so steep that it was the rock climbing incident all over again. I'd be lying if I didn't contemplate of quitting but hell no I'm letting the girls laugh at me again! Oh hell nooooooo!

PS: I didn't expect to get so dirty! I was covered in dust(?).


1.2 hours later











Honestly I'm glad I did it. Now my goal is to return to Broga once I lose another 10kgs.

So kids, Imma drop you some wisdom. If being overconfident will get you off your bum, so be it. It will possibly lead you to some place high. Like on top of a hill!

TRUTH!

I amuse myself when I try to be all ghetto.

0 comments: