Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, April 21, 2013
Last Thursday, I went to my second school visit at SMK Puchong Bt 14. This time I went with Shannon and Adam to visit how Fellows Kugen and Luthfi fare during their last year of the Fellowship. Granted the students this time were not as difficult during my first school visit. This time around, I get to enjoy and relive my high school memories.

This picture was taken in Luthfi's Science class. It's been awhile since I sat in a science lab!




Next we observed Kugen's class where he taught the class how to do Probability.










Ummm, the pictures are out of order but you get the drift. We sat in 3 classes in total and I love it! Although I don't know how Shannon and other Leadership Development Officers (LDOs) do it on a daily basis. School visits take a lot out of you! I was really tired by the time I got back to the office.


Adam sported a shocked face while Shannon at ease during class observation.






Kugen is a really good teacher. I was just in awe at how he managed this particular class. He told me it took him a year just to get the class interested in his lesson.



This boy wasn't disrupting the class like his classmates but you can just see how uninterested he is in his studies. He's in Form 5 and he barely jot down anything throughout the lesson. We found out when Shannon went on to check on him. He just smiled and "pretended" to take his notes. 



0 comments: