Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, August 11, 2013
Best.Eid.EVER! This goes to show that Eid  is so much fun when celebrated at home! I'm going to let the pictures do the talking because I'm so tired and I have an early flight to catch tomorrow!

Day 1:

We spent our first day visiting relatives. We really went all out this year (by our standards la) by visiting 4 houses in a day! We usually do 2 or 3 but this year....man, I was pretty much shaking out of exhaustion when I turned in for the night!




















(Clearly the  pictures are not in order)

Day 2:

We played host to Jie Ning's family who came all the way from Cheras. Nings came all the way from New Zealand! She arrived that morning and I'm sure she was super jetlagged but proved to be a trooper! I mean she ate all that good food, she should be happy!





Pak Cik Aziz and family also paid a visit in the evening!



Day 3:

That day was a rest day so my mum and I went to Giant to restock on food because we have more people coming over the next day. My father and the rest of the siblings went to our condo to just chill. From what I know they played boardgames.




Day 4:

Today was an amazing day! My paternal uncles and their families paid a visit because we did a lunch thing. Food's great and the company's great as well! I even invited Syaffy to come over and we played The Last of Us. Later the evening, Syera came over just to raya but I don't have a picture of her. :/










That's it for a quick update on my Eid celebration! Tomorrow I'm off to London and Amsterdam so I will be MIA for more than a week! See ya!

0 comments: