Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, March 2, 2010
So here I am again, waiting for my lecture to start. And oddly enough, every time I go to the university I start to miss home like mad. I always tell myself, "Oh I wish my parents are here. Oh I wish my friends are here..."

Maybe because I feel lonely.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>V My lecture hall.

And usually when I feel like that, I tend to look up at my saved messages that I have on my phone. Like this one in particular...

".....I miss reading your face, guessing the issue of the day. I'm sorry I was busy and hostile nak mampus. But I do miss you. Even Shah Alam and the 15th reminded me of you. U helped me keep grounded at Sunway.........Trust me, I'll miss u. Keep safe over there! I know how big a step it is for u to get from CIMP to today. Today, you're on your own. I'm proud of you....I love you memberku."


This is a text sent to me from Ayesha on the day I was about to leave. I kept reading this over and over when I'm out on my own. I'm so alone right now but I know, this is only a part of the journey. I will make it and achieve my goals. I'll come back to Malaysia proud.

I know I'm going to make it.

0 comments: