Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, January 21, 2011
Last Monday, the girls and I had an impromptu tea together at my house. Like any other Mondays at Casa Mior; I had my arms flailing, hair flying, body throwing everywhere because I was busy doing errands. Yes I'm pretty much a housewife (sans husband and kids) when I'm back home.

The idea came from Shira (during this previous post) who wanted to have the four of us be together at one table. It's been awhile you see since the last time the four of us are together was during the Melaka trip. She suggested that all of us should make something and have tea. (This was proposed after our jog =_=)

And so I quickly said I'm going to make Kek Batik. For those who think I'm cheating, shut up :P

Supposedly we're going to have a mini tea party thingy for Sara's 21st but we kept on postponing it until Shira was dead on having it on a Monday after everyone's done with their work (or in Sara's case, after she wakes up). (^_~)


Even on the day itself I wasn't sure whether we're having it for reals because everything's so hectic! So I called Shira to reconfirm and kept telling her that it's only tea.

"We're just going to eat desserts and tea. That's it!"


While waiting, I tried to make a little effort.

Okay, I get it. I totally screwed the table setting protocols but this is a big step for me! Usually I don't even get the saucers out because that means more dishes!



Superwoman Shira who went straight to work on her dessert right after her class
V
V


Excuse the hair. Clearly self-camwhoring is not my best trait.



Called the sisters and asked what they were bringing and the only reply I got was silence. Their stomachs was what I concluded.

A bit of immature doodling ensued



The sisters finally came and my friends all decided that "TEA" wasn't just enough. Here they were at the family's dining table, eating all the lunch I cooked. They pretty much bulldozed every grain of rice on the table. Wahhh, look at me! Sedap kutuk orang! Haha!


So we ate tons right? (My sister kept on telling people how we moved from one table to the other, to eat summore.) The most ironic topic of conversation of the day was to lose weight. It's so freaking unbelievable that I can't even comprehend the incredulity of the whole situation! (Yang please. Stop with the dramatic commentary!)


The Kek Batik I made


Sara Nina


Shaza Lina



Chillax



Me trying Sara's ring. Been dying to get my hands on this gorgeous aquamarine ring I saw the other day. Been hinting it to Mum but no such luck.


I must say that my milk tea is about to reach my Mum's standards.


0 comments: