Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

21

Yang Safia On Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I realized that as you get older, the less excited you are about your birthday. Or maybe that's just me who are away from home, away...from sunny Malaysia. Oh dear, I hope this wont be an emo post because the last thing I want to be is sad on my birthday. Besides I have to keep my emotions in check for my upcoming finals thats in...4 days.

Oh God, let's just move on.

Things have been weird for me over the past few days. That's because I've hit rock bottom as an Arts major. Not that I'm failing any of my papers (I'm still in the run for Honours yay!) but I'm completely juiced out. Like no ideas. Nada. Zilch. So you can imagine how screwed I am for finals.

Anyways, I want to jot down the epiphanies that I've gotten over the past 12 hours. It's amazing what sort of thoughts that come to a new 21 year old mind.

a) I'm amazed that I've made it this far. Twenty-one. And I'm amazed that I'm not that excited about it. A bit sad actually.

b)Could I have developed Gerascophobia?

c) I need to stretch more. This scoliosis is killing me.

d) Malaysia is getting whack with all this religiotics stuff. Obedient Wives Club? Seriously?

e) I find RM 20 pricey. o_O

f) Money. I want money. My own money.

g) Okay this sounds a bit noble of me but I've been thinking about what sort of things I would spend on my parents. I'm actually thinking about their portion out of my pay check.

h) Aya admitted that she's emotional. And girlier. Oh geli nya~

i) I've gotten emotionally colder. And more cunning. In fact, I feel like I'm losing my sense of humanity it's scary.

j) I attempted to do a simple quadratic equation and it took me 15 minutes. It was a Form 2 question by the way. Hell, at least it's better than my record in my lecture last time.

k) I get frustrated when I can't sort out my feelings sometimes.

l) I find it harder to be myself when I meet people these days. It's like I lapse into this serious person. It's annoying.

m) I'm highly prone to annoyance these days and patience? Apparently it doesn't
grow with age.

n) I've been reading on anti-ageing. Preventions and the works.

o) Wrong grammar and floosy writing annoy the shit out of me. Ironically, I think I'm a floosy writer.

p) Oh kiasu-ness. I'm so kiasu. So so Kiasu.

q) I miss Shira Saadon.

r) My dad is such a sweetheart. God bless him. I've never met a nicer man.

s) I'm becoming more like my mom day by day. It's kind of...scary. Haha, God bless her.

t) Now, will I make it to 25? I wonder where I am on my 25th...

u) I've been listening to a lot of BEP and Jay-Z lately. RAP IS AMAZING!

v) Doing English screws your head. Majorly. It sucked you dry; leaving you being over-critical and boring. I'm starting to miss ignorance.

w) I don't go out bare faced anymore. This is...good?

According to Shaza I can join the Obedient Wives Club now. And by law, I can vote!

Definite NO to both. XD

Overall I'm thankful for this blessed life. Alhamdulillah. :)

2 comments:

najiya~~ said...

salam yang:))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~

sorry for really...really late wish...
i'm busy with my final exams

i also always thinking.....where..and what i'm doing when i'm 25th~~hehehe

Yang Safia said...

salam. heya siti.

no worries coz im in the exam mode as well. Good Luck! :)