Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Yesterday, I received a text from Shira at about quarter to midnight. Notice how in the last post I said I missed her?

Well, her text was like the answer to my prayers. She asked me to get on skype but skype proved to be unreliable yet again (seriously, what's up with Skype this year? Their service is so sh*t!) so we got on Oovoo (it worked but seriously, oovoo's layout is soo tacky. Ala... memilih la pulak! :P ).

It was five mins to midnight and when her video pops out, it was dark. I was like, "Shira, turn on the lights la. I cant see you." And then she came out with a cake (turned out later to be a choc souffle) and she sang me happy birthday. Yeah, my reaction was a total WTF and I was busy snapping pictures. SERIOUSLY, TOO AWESOME!!



My virtual attempt to blow out my candle.




Souffle time! Too bad technology cant help us with this one


Makan!


The truth is, Shira has been MIA for such a long time. Very busy woman this one. She's so busy even Shaza who's in Shah Alam barely sees her. But what to do, that's uni life for you. Especially when you're doing different things. All of us have different commitments but it's really nice when we come together for special moments like this. Usually my family and the girls would call/text me birthday wishes around the same time every year (since school days) so it was like an expected thing. But this year, Shira didnt. And I was worried.

"Hidup ke mak cik ni?" was what I thought.

And then this happened. Her reason for not contacting me was because she wanted to be the last person to wish me at the end of my birthday. Funny girl but that's Shira for you. She always comes up with these random sweet things. I love you mate. Super crazy la you.

God bless technology.

1 comments:

CNC said...

i'm not sure if you're the person in malaysia that is looking at my blog, but i'm sorry for using a similar name to your blog. i had no idea. if you like i will change it, just post a comment on my blog,
www.cnc-amateur-writer.blogspot.com

i'm truly sorry.
sincerally,
"the attemps of an amateur writer"blog author