Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, June 13, 2011

Just some random shots of the work. I finally made it to the library. Those who know me know how much iffy I am about studying in the library. I mean, I love the smell of books but it's soooo quiet. I like my music and I tend to do this weird arm dance while I study so how am I supposed to do both in public? But then I realize that it took me one day to finish one article so off I went to the library.

It was surprisingly not bad. In fact, I was so productive I finished everything in four hours. O_O


If you're an English major prospect, one of the things we do is analyse poems. Or in this case, a Patti Smith song.


Alia, my sometime study partner. Only for that first day lah. After that I rather study alone.


One of the best things about studying at the library is people watching. In particular if there's a hot guy near you. I find guys that study are incredibly hot! Haha!


Day 2 @ Library. OMG I was super productive! This small pizza place is where I go get my lunch sometimes. See that? That exam special? One of the best things living in Dunedin is the student discounts. Since it's a student city, everything is just cheaper!


BELAJAR!


Going through some past year exam papers. Since it was on reserve, I was too lazy and cheap to photocopy it so I took a picture. =_=


Yes, I'm done with Book 2 in one day and I bought Book 3 an hour before I sat for my first exam. Taking my time with the 3rd book, I'm going far too fast but it's sooo GOOD!


Nice day today!



Two down, One more to go! LEGGO!

0 comments: