Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, October 12, 2008
Again, i'm procastinating from writing my Raya entry. Thing is, I know I'm goin to write a lot about it and the pics and all...I'm juz not in the mood. *shrugs* However, I had a pretty eventful weekend...with all the Raya spirit and all.



Saturday


Apparently my cousins from my mom's side decided to pay a visit for raya so my mom went all out on the food. (Note: NOT AN OPEN HOUSE! IF YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY AND WONDERED, "WTF! YANG DIDNT INVITE ME TO HER OPEN HOUSE! LET'S KILL HER!!!" PLS DUN KILL ME) She cooked laksa and I HELPED! *grins proudly* Anyways, a bunch of my close gfs decided to come over oso so we had fun...To those who cant make it, it's okay hons. I totally understand. Wani: It's ok since u haf class n all. Syera: Fak u. I invited u ordy n of all days to register for driving license is the day i invited u to eat at my hse. (>__<)


Initially a lot of us wanted to go beraya to all of our friends' hses only dat we realized that most of our friends are away for college. We're the only ones who are still in shah alam in a regular basis. Hawa: Comes home every weekend coz she studies in UM. Me: Sunway College. Need I say more? Shaza& Shira: Uitm Shah Alam.


Hawa suggested dat we shud all go beraya to Pn Sahariah's hse (my form 5 history teacher and my form 3 bm teacher) but I said, "over my dead body." Okay, dat sounded harsh but you have to know that the lady f-kin hates me (ovr a certain incident happened when I was in form 3)!!!!! I'm serious!!! So we didnt end up going beraya to anyone's hses.



*Shira lepaking in my room while reading a certain yaoi manga (NOT MINE!!!!) that contains very explicit contents. "Good stuff", she said.



*Hawa reading another explicit yaoi manga (also not mine). This is while we're waiting for shaza to come over.

SO while my friends got a bit steamy with the mangas, I, Yang who wanted to watch Mamma Mia so much suggested that instead of beraya-ing, why not we go to Pyramid and watch teh movie? Shaza who came a few minutes later bursted my bubble by saying, "I ordy watched the movie n who the hell suggested this idea? Mane korang punye raya spirit?!" Then she paused and looked at me, "Yang, it's you isnt it? Knowing you, this idea has your smell all over it."


I looked her and gave her my, "Cant blame me" look. I'm not much of a raya person, so sue meh. ^___^


And then we're off!!!




*On our way there, Shaza took my phone and decided to camwhore wit the rest of the girls while I, Yang stressed ovr the traffic jam.


My friends insisted that I invite my college friends too (not dat i dun want to juz dat my gfs' level of enthusiasm about meeting them worries me.) But I did invite them but thx god they cant make it coz who knows wat Shaza n Co would do to em. *sniggers*


Luckily the line wasnt that long but mamma mia was kinda late so we decided to watch the house bunny. It was a fun movie only I cant laugh most of the time due to my need to piss so bad (not dat yall shud know bout this... +_+) sometime during 30mins the movie had started.


A few hours and a toilet break later, we find ourselves at sushi king. Hawa n shira who are known to be avid japanese food lovers while shaza who wud eat anything and me who wont eat anything with eggs and raw stuff in it (n cucumber!) were quite a scene at the restaurant. The waiter asked whether we ordy started working since the three of us r in baju kurung so we had to explain our situation to her. We ate and caused quite a ruckus among the staff when all of em r confused when we asked them to split the bill. Ahh the bill....now dats another story.


Shaza n I needed another toilet break n during dat, Shira and Hawa tried to divide the cost of the bill. It was vry confusing n of coz me, who doesnt like numbers stayed out of it. Because of that, I ended up having Shaza giving me RM4. *shrugs*


And then the girls wanted to SHOP! (god i sound like their mother)



*Shira and me camwhore while waiting for Shaza who was trying on a dress and Hawa was somewhere behind us, lost among the clothes.

After that we all decided to balik and after dropping Shaza off (we all sempat lagi exchange citer hantu in the car), I decided to Raya at Hawa's house for the second time. That time it was around 8pm and Hawa's mother tgh msk SOTO!!!!!! So I stayed for an hour eating soto and talking to Hawa's mom about my future. Her mom is a dean of Chemistry at UM so she knows a lot about stuff...and now I'm worried. Shitz.

Sunday

It was a relatively relaxing day. I ate a LOT tho. Woke up around 9am and realized dat I fell asleep in Adam's room. He was sleeping nxt to me n had the nerve to pop one eye open n asked whether I drooled or not on one of his pillows. The nerve of that boy. Ignored him n played video games till my mom popped her head in asking wat we wanted to eat for breakfast and i played till about 11am(?). I showered n got dragged off to my dad's office with adam to help him move a couple of stuff in his office.

And then, the three of us went to eat lunch at my uncle's house. I think he's having an open house but maybe its just an intimate lunch thingy between friends n family. Ate lots and went back home n fell asleep again in adam's room. Woke up around 6pm and felt FAT so I went to run on the treadmill for 20mins.

Oh yeah, there's no pics mase kt ayah ngah's house but I think u cn find some at his blog. If you're lucky, u cn see a pic of me pigging out.

That's about it...Monday awaits...I'm goin to die now. Cheerios!!

1 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak,
Ohh you MUST go watch Mamma Mia... and drag your parents along ... they'll love it ..i think my brother need this lar