Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, October 10, 2008
ok, im actually procastinating from doing my homework but this got me thinking....

sometimes i feel my dad forgets that i'm actually a girl. well, physically it is THAT obvious (ideal woman? ahaha ayesha is an ideal woman!!!)

some few examples that i can rmmbr...

a) forget that im a girl that thinks about guys
b) made me wear his clothes coz they dun fit anymore
c) leave me outside in the dark and close the front door. exposing me to the dangerous world out there where r@pi$ts roamand simply not safe for a *gaghawtgag* girl like me.

Im sure most ppl have heard of this song by Sir-Mix-a-Lot = Baby got back. rmmbr the opening when this one gedik girl went, "Oh.My.God Becky...look at her butt. It is so big..."

My sibs n i got this freaky idea that in our family we should have our very own preppy/jock names...and so, our alternative names were created!!!

Abah = Paul (this was sooo random)
Mama = Jessica (again random thx to me)
Me = Leslie (ngahahaha, lolz)
Aya = Jennifer
Sabrina = Lindsay (Lohan?)
Adam = Becks (guy version of becky. again thx to my awesomely great mind!)

*eats a choki choki*

0 comments: