Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, January 19, 2009
Hello honey-ies!!!

I am having an absolute fab semester rite now~! (note the sarcasm) And as im typing this entry im feeling that i might come down with somethin. *sighs*

Y'all might ask, "to being pro what?" Ohohohoho...I may be an amateur writer and still not moving up a notch but I am certainly moving from a photo-taking noob to a pro....(not yet, but on the road to)

Behold!!! My first photography project~!!!!!!!!!!!!!




*sighs contently* I'd like to say that I wont achieve this product without the help of my two very bestest, willing to put up with my whining, byoooootiful inside-out friends, Shaza and Shira. In fact, most of the pictures I took was with them. Ok, in fact all the pics. The pics above are the best out of the bunch and I feel like sharing em with you guys.


My fav would be the lst pic of Shira, her face painted white. I had the most fun taking dat pic.

Bak kata Shira, "The picture is EPIC!"

Oh yes indeeeeeeeed. :D

And I'd like to share a very nice pic of my most 2 faveretest ppl I like to lepak with and terribly miss one of em and one I dun miss so much since I see her like everyday. =_=



*God the pic is sooo old now when I think about it. I still have that dreadful haircut (was in my rebel stage but dunno how to do it so I showed it on my hair. Believe me, my mom was not impressed.) Shaza's hair was still straight and Hawa...I MISH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Forgive the non sequtor. Ok the pic is not old. It was taken last late April I think. We were still holidaying dat time. No college. Finish SPM. God, life was soo much simpler that time...

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

fabulous shots kakak. You are on your way to stardom ...aka Margaret White's variety

Yang Safia said...

thanks tho idk who is this margaret white. actually mule2 im not too keen in learning photog. but bile dh mule start wat assignments...cam best la gak