Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, January 13, 2009
This post is basically the summary of whats been goin on in my life since the last entry. Now that I've started college (my last sem in CIMP!!!!!!!!), life is back into its hectic pace. Tho now I can go back oh-so-early and hinggap sumwhere like Sha's place and wherever. Eventhough the assignments r piling up like crazy so screw la wat i jz said. (=___=)

Happy NEWS(!): my financial status is back and running. ok, not much running la since im trying to save up.

Ok lets rewind waaaaaaaay back to Jan 4th where Shira came over to lepak at my hse. God, it's soooo hard to see her so as tradition, everytime she comes over...kecoh la rumah.

We spent the whole day in my room watching Junjou Romantica. (A jap anime tho it is strictly 18++) Siot je.


Heres the pic of the anime. Im not goin to xplain why it's 18++. Paham2 je la. HOHOHOHOHO! YAOI!!!!!
Then we both went to her hse plak so that I cud get some files from her and shiz. GOD how much I missed her messy room.

And then we camwhore....

**This pic is dedicated to all the mak cik kepochis out thurrr. Ada muka kepoh tak? Hoho


And many more...

The next day, the rest of the Yang sistas+Adam(who started HIGH SCHOOL!) started their 1st day of school while beta boleh tahan laze around la.


What I'm taking in my last semester for CIMP~!

Period 1 - Communication Technology Lect: Mr Patrick McMaster

Period2 - World Issues & Geographical Analysis Lect: Ms Nancy Sutter
Period 4 - Interdiscplinary Studies (SUBJECK PALING BOSAN DLM DUNIA!!! I FRIGGIN HATE THE CLASS N THE PPL IN IT! DUN MIND THE LECT MUCH BUT FRIGGIN HATE THE IGNORAMUSES IN DUH CLASS) Lect: Pn Norhashimah

So yeah dats basically it. Tho theres a LOT of work.

I had to wake up really really early everyday....but i guess thats the price u have to pay if u want to balik early. *shrugs*

But might I juz point this out.

Mr Boucher is the bestest CIMP director evrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The reason? Secret first la. I'll tell when I get the result. *grins*

Oh! oh!!!

I did this:

**Picture courtesy of Yang Sabrina who I might just add; suck at taking pictures.

So meg cabot fans out thurr, The last installment of Princess Diaries came out on Jan 9th. Im currently reading it and might i say.....AWESOME NAK MATI!! MICHAEL MOSCOVITZ I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Hes like my ideal guy. Like in real life ideal kinda guy!


**Teh book ish awesomeeeeee!!! Ppl been saying that the ending is absolutely c'est magnifique!!! Of coz Idk since I havent finished it yet but Im almost at the end so...I KNOW ITS GOIN TO BE AWESOMEEEEEE! I KNEW SHES GOIN TO END UP WITH MICHAEL!!! SHE HAS TO!!!!! OMG--
MICHAEL MOSCOVITZ IS SOOO LANDING A SPOT ON MY SHIRT. IM SOO MAKING an "I HEART MICHAEL MOSCOVITZ" shirt.
Jeez I need to stop with the caps.
Shaza n I been discussing how we terribly need a Michael Moscovitz in our lives....well, mostly I do. Shaza is sort of roped into it.
So that's basically whats been goin in my life.
Now I have to go and draw the frickin map of Malay Archipelago for IDC.
Till then hoes,
Yang

0 comments: