Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, July 8, 2009
For these past couple of weeks, it has been really hard for me. I have to deal with multiple deaths that are just sooo hard. First of all, I never really had to deal with a death that actually affected me but now it has started.

On the 24th June 09, the kitten that my family saved died. I named her Chombi and it was sooooo hard for me. Because it seemed so healthy the day before it died.

The next day, I bet you guys know who died. I got a call from Shira saying that MJ had died. I thought I was dreaming coz well, I was sleeping. Until she told me to watch CNN and yeah, it was clear that he's gone. For those who know me, I bet you know how crazy I am about MJ. It took me days to actually comprehend that he is gone. *sighs*

On July 7th, the day Michael's memorial-I discovered that my pet tortoise of almost ten years died.

I refuse to elaborate furthur because it's hard. You might go, "they're just pets and you dont even know MJ!" First off, I never dealt with death before and all of them played a role in my life. Although these deaths will prepare me for the real thing. So thats okay. I welcome it. Anyways, this post if a tribute to these three. I love you guys soo much and I still cry for you.

May Allah be with you Michael. And to Chombi and Kiko, without a doubt you are in a good place right now.

Rest In Peace.

0 comments: