Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, February 17, 2011
In yo face!

This post will be laden with pictures from what's been happening for the past two weeks.


There was one Wednesday where I went to the family's condo to do a spring cleaning with my sister and just before we leave I started snapping pictures of Ginger. Quite random.




Isn't he cuuuuuuuute?

Ehem. Ok.


Then Aya (my sister) and I were off to condo to spend a night there and just clean the whole place up. Apparently the family hasn't been there for quite awhile. And what happens? The place got dirty and they HAD to wait their daughter come back from New Zealand so they could have someone commence the operation.

Here are some shots.



Blankets in the hallway. They needed to be washed.



The place got really dusty so Aya has to wear this mask thingy. She's allergic to dust. (=_=)


After the clean up, the whole family came over and we stayed there for the rest of the weekend, busy stuffing ourselves.

Fast forward to last week's Friday, the girl friends came over just to hang out. I don't think I've said this in any of the previous posts but Shira has been MIA throughout the CNY holidays. Apparently she went on a secret vacation with her parents to Los Angeles.

Shaza and I really thought by some sort of conspiracy (the idea was fed through our mothers) that Shira went back to her mom's home town to get married. Now that I think about it, it was really really stupid. But you can't really blame us since most of our friends are posting news about sudden engagements and marriages on Facebook.

So she came bearing gifts from LA. What did she get for us?

Victoria Secrets briefs.

I see a trend right here. We've been giving each other underwear since last year. Last time, I got Shaza and Shira thongs for their 19th birthdays. :P




The next day I went out with Syafiqah (aka Syaffy) and Shira to Pyramid, just to hang out before I leave. We did a lot of random things and it was nice to see the two finally get together at one place for once. We all are practically neighbours but get to meet once a year. Sad, I know.

Syaffy is a med student so she doesn't get to go out much. She was fascinated watching the lion dance at Subang Parade. So weird la this girl! Haha!





This is us in my car on the way back to Shah Alam. There's a video of us singing along to Like a G6 and Heartbeat. Quite dangerous and hilarious. The video should be up soon.


On Sunday my parents took me to Antara Dahan, a piece of land my family owned. I haven't been there for years and it looked really good. Too bad I didn't take any pictures. I was a bit stressed out with being there. I love how it looked and all but nature + Yang is not really a good combination. At this point, I'm a city girl all the way.

Then on Monday, my mom wanted to spend a whole day with me seeing we didn't manage to have a mother-daughter time all summer. We went to Empire Gallery Mall and spent the whole day. It was crazy. (=_=)


My sister, Ina



My brother refused to get his picture taken. This is the best I could do. Damn boy kept running away!




Then on Wednesday after spending the whole day at a spa (people just get nicer to you when you're about to leave, don't they? They even make you go to a spa to chill before leaving.) I went to meet up with the usuals + Divanesha and Aysha. We ate at Noodle Station and afterwards to Secret Recipe for some cake. There goes my supermodel lunch!

Diva and Sara

My lunch.




Ms Aysha Khan


I have a better version of this picture but this is too weird looking! Seriously I was sooo oily from the massage. It was....yucky.

A candid picture from Secret Recipe. Love Sara's and Aysha's expressions!






I don't know why we created a lot of chaos wherever we go but that's us. We didn't actually eat cake at Secret Recipe due to some bizarre lie Diva told to a friend he bumped into. So went to Big Apple Donuts instead. And we caused more chaos there too. (=_=)

Now you must be wondering why the hell I put up a big catch up post like this? And why I've been MIA for so long? Okay get ready for this honest-to-God excuse...my new Asus laptop had a corrupted driver and it was at the repair for 3 freaking weeks. That's why the blog updates is so so slow.

Just to get the word out, DO NOT BUY ASUS PRODUCTS! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD AND I FIND THE MODEL THAT I BOUGHT IS RIDICULOUSLY STUPID. What kind of laptop puts its speakers near the bottom to the point the table surface is blocking it? What kind of laptop that crashes less than a month after buying? What kind of laptop that doesn't allow you to use a headset?

God at one point I feel like killing myself for agreeing to buy it in the first place!

Sheesh. Enough with the rant because I need to start packing since my flight back to New Zealand is tonight. Goodbye Malaysia. See you in 9 months.


0 comments: