Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, July 21, 2012
I'm blessed to have made such amazing friends. Ever since coming to New Zealand, I've known this amoi roughly around my first two weeks here. It was somewhat funny how I was friends with her boyfriend Tim (who remains to this day one of my closest guy friends) first and then I got to know her. She was quite judgemental at first (maybe she was thinking "Who la this girl so baik with my bf?!) but let's just say after a glass of bubble tea, Ms Jie Ning Choong is totally on Team Yang. Coz I'm cool like that! :P

Anyways, I'm all sentimental like this is because I found this excerpt of our Skype session and it made me miss my favourite amoi!! I wish you're here so we can paint the town red with our mak cik tendencies!


JN: Oi! Listen to me! You better lose weight ah!! Do you hear me?! Do you want to die?
Me: Ok ok. Yeeer....I hear you.
JN: You don't look like you're hearin me! Dont think I dunno ah! I saw you makan those cupcakes with your friends! Aiyo Yang...think about your future la. You have to be thin! Skinny! I want you to be skinny! You got exercise? Did you do Sai Tim Yam's regime for you?
Me: I did la. To be honest, not as much but I tried. Thing is, I twisted my neck.
JN: Thats becoz you do wrong! Aiyooo....eh, think about your back la. You want to break your back when you give birth? Like in Breaking Dawn!
Me: (WTF in my mind. we talk weight now she talk bout giving birth...) Um...I don't mind breaking my back if my baby daddy is as hot as Edward. 
JN: Aiyoooooo what to do with you!


PS: Ganbatte Nings!! Let's work hard on this last leg of the race!! Finish your internship proudly, get married  and then faster move to Malaysia!!!

0 comments: