Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, January 12, 2013
We are entering the mid of January 2013 and already I have shown my lack of blogging for the new year. Honestly not a good start for this blog but there are two reasons why:

a) I have a lot going on in my life at the moment and while I often blog about it, this is something that is actually at a planning stage so nothing is set in stone just yet. Also I have made a commitment with the body that I am involved with not to document any of my experiences just yet. All I can say is that I am really nervous!

b) I am working on refurbishing my old room into a functional room that actually suits my life right now. I'm getting rid of the high school stuff and moving in all the stuff that are relevant to me into this room. It has taken a lot of my time as well. I will probably do a room tour once I've really settled in. FYI: The rest of my stuff from NZ are coming in this Tuesday so I am really excited! But that means more stuff to sort out! Arghhh!!!

If you really want to see what I'm up to, do follow me on Instagram! :D


0 comments: