Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, June 4, 2009
Fresh from my trip in Sungai Buloh, I have possibly weigh a couple kgs heavier than before. The thing about staying at the Mior Azli's condo, you cannot help but to EAT. The place is so cold (by Malaysian standard lah) and the only way to warm yourself up is to stock up on fats to warm your body.


In a way, using this reason to eat tons of fatty unhealthy food is legit. :)


As much as I respect my siblings, I hate to point out that living with Adam (ALONE!) can very much be the worst mistake you could have ever made. He is such a bore. He almost have zero ability to hold a conversation and when he sees the PS2, you can pretty much consider yourself invisible.


But of course la, that doesnt stop myself from playing oso. Though I can never go over the 2 hour time frame. *sigh*


Although there are one of those very few games that can capture my full attention. And you can catch me playing it for hours and hours...


I'm currently finishing up this game (FINAL BOSS BATTLE BABY!):

The other day, while I was enraptured with the game-I met with a wall during the climax of the plot. Realizing that I forgot to bring my phone (million bonks to the head!!!) I frantically called everyone I know (those that I have their numbers memorized lah) using Adam's phone to call Shira.

Like Shaza, Shira is another bestie of mine. In fact, she's my partner-in-crime. Shes the only person who can make me go apeshit crazy. So yeah, I would totally jump off a building if its with her. :)

Anyways, she is also my buddy when it comes to this anime/video games thang. And she's playing Persona 4 too!!!!!!!! SO I called her and she went up online to find the solution for meh (so nice i know~!).

After my overly dramatic episode of which Adam described as "screaming like a crazy fat monkey", I found myself reminiscing times where I was 14 (Shira, 13) and was playing this:

Oh how we would call each other at odd times (like b4 showering, eating, during the game playing) and just simply blab,boast,brag,etc...about our latest level-gaining and completed this mission and so on. Yeah we shared a few tips here and there but during those days, we were really competitive. Not now la since we're in different fields and doing different things.

*sigh* Good times.

Neways, I'll be graduating tomorrow and expect my post on that and pictures too!!

BYE CIMP!!!! :)

0 comments: