Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, June 11, 2009

Everyone who has worked,studied with me or know me personally can tell how much I love my cat/son, Ginger. He's not the best cat in the world, in fact I think he fails as a cat but he's my baby. And I'm not the best owner/mom in the world so both of us are guitly but the love is there. Futhurmore, Ginger has been with my family for almost 7 years now. Despite his lack of usefulness to the household, he does contribute to certain aspects of our lives like...treating my dad's fear of cats.


Well, a couple hours ago...Ginger went missing. Like really missing. I cant see the huge orange lump anywhere and it was around 8pm when I realized he went missing. I only realized how he's not there in the house when my dad pointed out that the front door was open for quiet sometime. You see, Ginger is a pure house cat and as much I would love to see him run wild-I just cant risk the possibility him of getting hit by a car/any vehicle really,contract any dieseases and getting into fights. Or worse...somebody who might kidnap him. Although my mom did say that it's practically impossible for ppl to kidnap him due to his outrageous temper.


I forgot to mention that Ginger is bipolar. Yes, I have a bipolar cat. Wait, add spoilt too. Once, he attacked me and I had to go to the hospital to treat my wounds. :(
Anyways, I started to look for him with my sister, Sabrina and we were quite panicked. Me, being the emotional one in the family started to bawl my eyes out right there but Sabrina held it in. **I noticed that she cried in her room once we stopped looking.
I was supposed to send Aya to tuition but luckily my dad took over while I look for Ginger. In fact, I think he felt bad seeing how I was bawling my eyes in the dark while looking for my cat that he even drove around looking for the orange lump. Which was really sweet of him. :)
But after 2 hours of MIA, mom heard a familiar cat-howl at the front of the house. Turned out it was GINGI!!! (my nickname for Ginger). What actually happened was that when the door opened, he saw this black cat (we all know that it is Ginger's arch enemy) entered the house and chased him away. I bet he chased it pretty far since I cant find him anywhere close. SO now they decided to battle it out in front of the house. Ginger is VERY territorial and being the only cat in the house, he never really had to share our love before; thus gets jealous easily. In fact, to prove my point...bring over your cat to my house. I'm sure Ginger will pwn-ed your cat fosho.
To celebrate the occasion, I drank tons of red bull and I am officially ADDICTED.
Ginger, you'll always be the death of me...
<3333333333

0 comments: