Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, October 22, 2010
I decided to take a break from studying and go for a picnic with Anna today. This time it's special because this will be my last time seeing Anna before she goes back to Kiri Kiri. She's graduating this year and I won't be seeing her like I used to. In fact, she's applying for a job in Taiwan to teach English. Oh my God, so COOL!! I sort of envy her but at the same time, I'm happy because she gets to do what she loves and she gets to live the dream.

Did you know Asian countries such as Japan and Korea will only accept English teachers from western countries? Preferably white? :(

Damn you racist job requirements!


Anyways, I made egg sandwich and brought a lot of munchies for our picnic at the Botanical Garden.

This is my second trip there since my last one was with my family. It depresses me every time I go to places that I used to visit with them.

Anna managed to get Ben to give us a lift so we went there...find a spot...and eat...and obviously, gossip. Mostly about my ridiculous flat drama but we also talked about her future plans. It's SO EXCITING!


Sushi that Anna made. Yeah, I gobbled these like crazy.





Anna's homemade Vegan Chocolate Cake. YUM!




DAISIES!

Anna wanted to show me how to make Daisy chains and I was just busy trying to get good pictures of the park. I'm such a bum since I don't even bother to stand up and walk.



Daisy chains!










All the best Anna! Enjoy this new chapter of your life and GET SKYPE!! :D I'll visit you in Kiri Kiri!

0 comments: