Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, October 5, 2010
This is one of those lazy posts that shows I'm trying to keep the blog alive. Haha.

Well a quick update: I'm done with all of my essays (HUZZAH! lol) and finals are in a few weeks. So it's time to hit the books. I'm sorry if I've been MIA lately but my degree demands a lot of attention and I need to keep up with the class. Though I haven't been doing that well to be honest. I keep on spacing out!! >_<





I'm so excited to see this movie! Not sure whether they're going to show it in Malaysia because it is one those Shakespearean movies and maybe not many people would want to watch it. But come on, Helen Mirren looks amazing as Prospero and there's Russell Brand in it (of all people!)!

Currently we're doing The Tempest in my Shakespeare class so our lecturer showed this to us this morning. Man, I wish we could watch this movie as part of the course.

Oh well.

Dunedin is getting warmer by the day and I'm just loving it!! The high is about 20 degrees so it's still not as hot as in Malaysia but it's a really nice day to be out. I even took the long way to get to class just so I could walk more in the sun. I heard it's been raining like crazy back in Malaysia (Shah Alam to be exact) but I hope you guys are doing alright there.

A couple more weeks till my flight home!!! :)



PS: I've finished reading Mockingjay and it is amazing!! My review of it will be up soon!

PPS: Last weekend I went to this Christchurch Earthquake Charity Concert and they performed this amazing-as Kapahaka by Otago Uni Students. I recorded the whole thing up to 15 mins when I did the unthinkable. I forgot to save it. ARGHH!

0 comments: