Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, August 3, 2011
It's finally here! Credits to all photographers!


My dream came true! Finally a choir for my play! Mark did a wonderful job with the music for the show. I owe this guy a lot!


First scene




From left: Chinese Merchant, Orang Kaya Deraman and British Merchant


Mahsuri getting praised by her seniors while Sri Jinjang enviously looks on.







Tuan Bendahara is angry over Mahsuri's terms


Haha! I find this very funny. Orang Kaya Deraman tries to win Mahsuri by using his Western ways...but of course, fails.


Pak Wida: "I don't know son. I've received an intriguing piece of news. Very intriguing indeed!"



Sultan Mahmud Shah is excited over Mahsuri!



Mahsuri is sad and confused over her feelings for Wan Darus


Our rendition of Yuna's "Dan Sebenarnya"


Mahsuri: Orang Kaya Deraman or Wan Darus?


Zariq's amazing rendition of Forget You+Grenade mesh



In charge of the live music for the night, THE AWESOME BAND!


Wan Darus and Mahsuri, happily married and being oh-so-mushy!


Their wedded bliss is short lived when a war with Siam breaks out!





Mahsuri's Death Scene



A symbolic Indian dance ended the show


Sadly I don't have ALL the pictures from Mahsuri. The batch that I got wasn't really satisfactory so if you want to see more pictures and a better understanding of the show, go here.

Also,

exclusive footage of minutes before the show, pictures from the after-show and Mahsuri Screening Party are next!

0 comments: