Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, August 13, 2011
Dunedin received a weather forecast that said that a snowstorm is going to Dunners quite badly. The reason why we make snow such a big deal here is because we don't get snow often...well ever. The last time it snowed heavily was in the 70s. Dunedin is seriously screwed up with its erratic weather but to get snow is really something for us. I figured Uni will close down for a couple days since it's really hilly here and most people won't be able to get down their hill...including me.

Thank god that I managed to stock up on food yesterday! :D

To be honest, this is the second time we received snow. I think people are more prepared for it. The first time was about 3 weeks ago and my god, the whole city was a bit crazy. I had a pretty bad time because I wasn't prepared for it at all!! I didn't have food and I was stranded. :(


Now that I'm more prepared, it's time to enjoy the snow! :D


My first snowball! Fresh snow is so fluffy!


My first snowman! It's a modern snowman coz it looks like a robot!


The following pictures are from the time when it first snowed. I was walking around town to do some last minute errands (bad idea). I took some pictures around campus so enjoy~






Clock tower in white



Path to Archway covered with snow. I usually have my lectures at Archway.


Union Lawn in white! This is where the Uni hold its events.


That's the central library. My library! We have a couple of libraries around campus, ie: Med library, but Central is the main one.


Note: Um, I got the videos in reverse so if you could watch the second video first...it would make better sense!




Right, off to study now!!

1 comments:

chyi said...

Harro yang. go study.