Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, December 9, 2011
This week I went on my first "outstation" for my job with Fauzul Azim. It was a bit nerve racking for me because I've never been on a trip with a bunch of people I don't really know. Luckily my boss was real nice and said I could bring my family along. And so I dragged my mum and Adam with me.

Yeah. Real cool. Everyone just came by themselves and I brought my mama with me. :P


Orientation with the kids


Adam inside our cabin


This is the place where we stayed for 5 days. It's small but ok la. Although to be honest Kalumpang Resort should really do some major quality control. I found the mattress has those mildew spots on them which is disgusting and the room smells really bad. I'm proud that it's a Bumiputera business but if they really want to succeed then they need to amp up on their quality control.

Vent. Vent. Vent. :P






One of my many meals there



Untung, the monkey



Teacher Yang baby!







In action? :P


I got the students to study some lyrics and analyse them. It's part of their training to get themselves familiar with the literature section for SPM.



Next week will be my last week of working for Lembaga Zakat. More information on this will be up soon when I'm done with my job. Like I said in my Egypt post, I'm pretty caught up with my work right now but I've got some summer reads that I'm trying to go through and their reviews will be coming up.

Till then.

0 comments: