Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I just got back from my Easter roadtrip. Here are some of the pictures of the trip. Aside from the colourful filter, this is pretty much what you see in all its real life glory. I'm glad that I've been to the these places. Note that these pictures are not in order. I'm in charge of the videos for this trip so expect a vlog coming your way. The video will be in order. For now enjoy these pictures taken by Erlinna!

Travel Sequence: Dunedin-Lake Waihola-Bluff-Invercargill (City+ Queen's Park)-Dunedin









Autumn is here




Bridge of Balclutha









Lookout point at Bluff. You can get a 360 degree view of the whole place, including Stewart Island.
































My room at the B&B, The Lazy Sailor at Bluff. I had the most amazing sleep ever!

















Rose Garden at Queen's Garden, Invercargill




City Square, Invercargill





  Sunrise at 7.30AM. View from our balcony at the B&B











At the Bluff's Port




Happy to be at Lake Waihola!







Dunedin at Night from Signal Hill







At the top of Stirling Point, after a 45-minute hike.








I had an amazing time. It's back to reality now. Time to hit those assignments! :/

0 comments: