Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, October 10, 2012
**This post is long overdue! 

I personally don't approve of clubbing but the only club you will find me at is The Coffee Club! Also I do think it's aptly named considering that it looks like an exclusive club for coffee lovers!



 I think The Coffee Club is a franchise that's only available in New Zealand and Australia. I'm not entirely sure but I don't think other countries have this franchise. Granted I've never even seen another branch aside from this one that I go to. One of the reasons that drew me to The Coffee Club is the ambiance. If you read my other cafe reviews in NZ, you'll notice that they're very different and quite gritty (in a good way of course!). When this branch opened in Dunedin, I can't help but feel like I'm back at home. The cafe oozes commercial goodness that you'll instantly feel at home. It's like being in the comforting arms of Mother Capitalist. Hahaha! Not sure if that's a good thing though.





 The service is brilliant and I never had to wait long for my food. The only downer aspect to this cafe is the price. Just like your local Starbucks, The Coffee Club is not cheap compared to local cafes. But they make the best gourmet sandwiches (my favourite: The Smoked Salmon Gourmet Sandwich) and I love their Mediterranean platter!!

I honestly don't come here often aside from special occasions. But when I do, it has always been a good experience! A really nice place to hang out.



 The view from my seat overlooks George St. It was a sunny Sunday afternoon and it.was.just.the.best!



My coffee buddy of the day! Well more like lunch buddy because we did not order any coffee during that visit! Fail coffee review I know! But I have had the coffee before and it was just...okay. I've had better coffee but it wasn't bad!


 My Mediterranean platter: it's a vegetarian dish that is simply awesome!


Tropical Frappe! YUMZ!


0 comments: