Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, July 5, 2013
Last night was amazingly fun!

My new friend Shaff, whom I worked with at Teach For Malaysia, took the lead for my farewell dinner party but he figured it would be an awesome opportunity for all of his friends to gather. Apparently this guy is Mr Popular since he has so many different circles of friends. I really didn't expect to be co-host and to be honest, I was a pretty lame host anyway because I didn't do anything. Except dragging some of my friends along!

At one point, it felt like a mixer because some of us who will not be named are in it to meet perspective life partners. It was all too fun. Haha!



Complimentary food shot of what I ate last night.






Emeera looking so cheeky while Shaff...Typical. 



My partner-in-crime over the past 3 months. Ready to create havoc at Institute this coming October!



Sangeet Mithra! I find her name so purrdyyy. And a beautiful soul too.







Teach For Malaysia crew! Complimentary with the official hand logo! =_=



Teach for Malaysia interns FTW!




Noelle! I find her crazy for majoring in Math! BA in Mathematics. Can't get anymore legit than that!


My phone was clearly taken over by these two at some point.



The Hosts



SinSeanne



As my dad calls us: My Orang Kampung sans Shira. 



My homie from Dunedin! Reunion!



Faces of Adam:


Typical


Sikit macam Bieber.






Both perspectives. SinSeanne was sharing her experiences in the US with Shaza.





This picture describes Shaff in a nutshell: Cheeseball with a surprising sweet centre!




2014 Teach For Malaysia Fellows: Safwan and I shared our worries and excitement over this 2-year journey we're both about to embark on this October.

The highlight of my night was definitely seeing my different circle of friends converged which made me see how small the world is. You seriously can't believe how many mutual friends all of us have! :O

PS: A lot of people who got the invite were confused over the title of the event. First of all, I didn't come up with the name as Shaff had full control of the planning. Some people thought we were getting engaged but trying to act all casual about it. Some thought it was a birthday party. Well some of us didn't mind the presents of course! HAHA!

0 comments: