Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, August 27, 2010
That's right kids, I've finally got my hands on the final installment of The Hunger Games! IT.IS.MOINE!!!! Mwahahahahaha~! Asked the shop assistant whether they have it in paperback but nooo. Looked at the price and did a bit of converting before deciding that it's not any cheaper or pricier, just about the same price back in Malaysia. Apa lagi, I don't think I can bear the thought that the siblings back home beat me to it so I treated myself to Mockingjay lah!!

If you've been reading my previous blog posts, you'll know I've raved about the series since I read the first book last year. READ HUNGER GAMES!!! IT'S JUST PLAIN AWESOME!

What a vain person has to do when she has an hour till iftar and Mockingjay in hand...camwhore lah! That is after I texted my sisters not to get the book.





...


...


...

Looks like I'm going to have to finish King Lear first before I give Mockingjay a read. :(




Look Ma and Abah, this is what Uni life has done to your daughter. I look soooo different back when I was in Sunway. :( *sad+ngade face*

Panda eyes and acne begone!!!!! GRRRRR!! *slaps tons of OXY on her face*

0 comments: