Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, December 8, 2012
The Usual Four (the gang that I'm always with in 2012--I don't know why but my friends and I love to name our friends groups. The Usual Four, Secret Club, Sisterhood of Travelling Kain Batik...) went on our first trip together. The major end point is Queenstown but after driving for half a day, somehow we discovered this place called Blue Pools. This video below records our trek to the said pools.

PS: This will probably be my last post in New Zealand. I am graduating this coming Wednesday and starting tomorrow, I will be internet-less. My family is flying to NZ as we speak and I will be moving into a motel hence no reliable internet connection. Also I hope you guys enjoy the videos I've been posting up lately. I know this blog is less written-oriented as of late but I hope you don't mind!

PSS: The video is mainly in Malay+Manglish so sorry to non-Malaysian readers! Click on the annotations to see some explanations at some parts of the video!


0 comments: