Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, March 5, 2010
My Saturday was relatively eventful. This morning I found myself on my way to the farmer's market at the edge of town when I got a call from my RA; asking me to come back to my place because we're going to practice the fire drill. My mentor said I have to go to show my flat commitment so I ran all the way back to Toroa.

Phew.

After that, I hung around a bit before I get ready for my drama rehearsals at OUSA's Clubs and Socs building. Two hours later, I was on my way to Rialto's (I think that's what it's called) to watch Alice in Wonderland with my flatmate, Azreeza. One ticket costs $12. Ah, I can just feel my pockets drying. Try converting that to Malaysian ringgit and you know how much of a rip off that is.

Basically I find the movie quite short and fast paced. I was surprised it was only for an hour and 15minutes. The only highlight of the movie was of course...Johnny Depp. Ahh Johnny, I would burn my precious $12 just to see you with orange hair and green eyes.

God, the man is really something. How he can make my heart flutter with that get-up is a mystery. Darn, I wish Alice would just stay in Wonderland and be with Mad Hatter. But nooooooo, she had to be all ambitious and go to China. Grrrrrrrrrr!!

Well, we all know what I would do. I'll stay with Mad Hatter and live madly ever after. :)


So sweet and hot at the same time. *giggles*

0 comments: