Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, March 20, 2010
BBQ event. We woke up early to barbeque the chicken and in was done in the cold!!!!!







It's that cold. We had to warm ourselves by the grill.



Registration

People getting their food

In the kitchen


Then yesterday I went to Persada's Sports Event. Persada is a club specially for sponsored students from Malaysia. I went to the event to scout talent for my drama. It went well I suppose.











Right after that, I went to Warehouse Stationery to inquire about my printer and straight away went for the drama practice. Two hours of grueling rehearsal later, I went straight to the dance practice to see where the dance team are at. Results: I'm impressed.



Dance Studio, Mojos



So my day ended around 5pm where I dragged my feet all the way back to Toroa. I was so tired and my right foot got swollen from an infection/blisters so I was in much pain. Tapi still semangat and cooked my dinner. Then ate it while skyping with Shira.



*Porridge with loads of veggies and prawns + kimchi*


0 comments: