Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, April 7, 2010
If you've never heard of the K-drama, Boys Before Flowers; you can just skip this post. But if you do, I HAVE SOME SUPER EXCITING NEWS TO TELL!

Yesterday I just returned from a day trip to the Caitlins and was browsing through Allkpop when I saw this piece of article about Kim Bum. Apparently KBS is celebrating it's 7-year anniversary and they are offering 5 lucky girls from all over Asia to go on a world date with Kim Bum for 4days 3nights. Well, it's a show and they're basically holding auditions for girls who can speak English, have a special talent and basically an interest in Kim Bum and Korean culture. The minute I saw the article, I called Shaza (yes, all the way from NZ) and asked her to get online. NOW.

You see, every time I see Kim Bum, I'll always see Shaza, my best friend who I have to say the most rational person I know. But there was this one time when she completely lose her marbles and went on this stalking mode (of which is so un-shaza-like) on Kim Bum. I accepted the fact because there is this part of me that actually thought, "Hey, if there's one guy I'll accept as my brother-in-law; it'll be Kim Bum."

Everyone knows thats so far-fetched and I was just being hard on those suitors that's pursuing Shaza now. But now it seems...Kim Bum is possible after all. And better yet, Shaza fits all the criteria. The minute I told her this, she went hyper and right away downloaded the form and filled it in. I spent my whole night skyping with her about what to put in her application form.

What's so ironic about this situation is that the day before, I was talking to her and I mentioned about Kim Bum and basically we talked about how he's so perfect for Shaza. We laughed it off of course but now...it's like a message from God. Fate, maybe.


I have this thing about faces. I'd like to believe that I can determine whether a couple is suitable or not judging by their faces. I really believe that Shaza and Kim Bum are IT. Their faces are just so perfect for each other. Can you like imagine how their babies going to turn out like?! And can you just imagine the benefits I'll get if Shaza goes on this show?! ;p



Kim Bum


Shaza


They have so much in common in terms of talents. Kim Bum is a model. Shaza's a model. He loves to act. Shaza loves to act. Shaza can sing. I don't know if he sings but I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate a girl with a nice voice. *sighs* I wish I could go with her but nooooooo, I'm in New Zealand. (>_<;;)






**I'm going to pray soooo hard. I just hope hope hope she gets this! Oh please, oh please!

PS: The show is called, "World Date with Kim Bum" and I'm pretty sure it'll air on Channel 303 on Astro.

(Looks like I'm delaying my post about the Caitlins. Seeing this is so much more important. ;p)

0 comments: