Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Seeing that I have experienced my first failure moment in English, I've decided to change my studying tactics. I admit, I was super depressed these past few days over my failed assignment but thanks to my dad, I've recovered and ready again to take on the world and its challenges! LOL

I have two essays and one presentation due next week. Yep, the pressure is on. My face has become an acne breeding site and the picture above illustrates my seriousness in studying. No more failing!! Failure is not an option!!! (Do I sound like I learn my lesson Abah? :P)

Oh well, I have a Hamlet essay to write now so see ya~!

PS: Shaza why?! *angryface*

PPS: Yes, Hamlet has Oedipus Complex after all. I finally see it.

PPPS: I just decided to put up my beloved OMSA committee members scared faces.

1 comments:

ppb3k said...

Yeap .. you doin' ok. :) May the force be with you. Huggggggggggggggggg. Abah