Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, January 23, 2011
My good friends from Dunedin (namely Adeline, Jie Ning and Alia) have been meaning to have a meet up in KL for the longest time. Only when Adeline returned from Turkey and was done with her sister's wedding, we finally decided on a date.

Mind you, it wasn't the best of ideas because it was set on a weekend where people are doing their CNY shopping. (=_=) Seriously bad timing. Especially for us four Dunedin girls who are not used to big crowds in a long time.

But it was fun while it lasted; we managed to catch up on each others lives over Korean and had many laughs and dramatic reactions. Sorry for the somewhat misleading blog title though, you guys must've expected pictures of the meeting between my Dunny friends and the homies but yeah...major fail on my part.

Got carried away with talking obviously.

After saying goodbye to my Dunny friends, I was about to rush home to help my sister do some last minute shopping for her dinner event that night but was dumped by said sister at the last minute. And so us four went to an A&W drive-thru for two large floats and later an evening tea at Empire.

The Vanilla Place - not that bad though it wasn't the place I wanted to go at first.

Alright, you know how blogs usually have all the pictures of food and they look oh-so-yummy but um...well, we were hungry apparently so...I only started taking pictures after we had the tea. (=_=;;)





Empty


Sara: "Oh, I'm so posh-like as I go for the crumbs."
Shira: "Um yeah, where do I put this cup?"



A candid picture of Shira as she was about to say something not nice to me. :(

Miss Kuning (Yellow)



DONE!



"I'm so bored. Amuse me."


Afterwards, we rushed home and the three of us insisted that Shira drives us. And she did while Sara and I camwhored.






Shaza working the front seat



I will probably upload a random video here but for now...just the pictures. The internet is too slow. :(


0 comments: