Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, September 4, 2012


It is hard to believe that I actually study at one of the most beautiful universities in the world according to The Telegraph! University of Otago manages to secure number 12 on their list of most beautiful university! Check out the list here! I pass this building everyday for the past three years and sometimes I grinned at the amount of tourists who stood in front of it for pictures. Believe me, Otago Uni has a tour bus parked in front of its entrance just about every other day and we received many tourists!

Just a small update here. I'm down to my last 6 weeks here in Otago Uni and it is INTENSE! I'm currently busy with essays and this will continue till 8th of October! I'm starting to miss my life here in Dunedin already! D: So instead of complaining about my assignments, I'm savouring the intense feeling that I get from doing research and writing them!

0 comments: