Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, September 22, 2012
Alia and I decided to open a stall on our Uni's monthly market day! I had about three weeks left of official classes and it was high time for me to start getting rid of the stuff I've accumulated over the years here. I invited Alia because it is a lot more fun to do it with a friend! And she had stuff to get rid off too so win-win! 

We both got so excited over the thought of selling stuff to people that profit was not the main priority!! Especially because we feel bad for selling used things to people. And my priority is to GET RID OF EVERYTHING! 









ALIA!



Dunedin has been having awesome weather lately but honestly, of all days to be crappy is on market day. It was sooooo cold!! And we stayed out there from 8AM till 4PM!





Our policy is not to have anything over $10!!! 



As I was setting up the stall, some artists decided to do an art performance. While they are amusing at times, these kind of performances tend to piss people off. My stall neighbour was pretty peeved with it. I understand why because it really disrupts the flow of things. These ladies basically laid there for a couple minutes and then started jumping around in circles.



Busy busy!



Two familiar faces who ended hanging out with us throughout the day!





Our super-friendly neighbour! She lent us her paints and brush to make our own signs!



One of the reasons I love my University. You can bet random things to happen on a normal day like this. These two guys ran around campus and danced to LMFAO while handing out free Coca Cola.

At the end of the day, we ended up selling everything for $1!! We just really need to get rid of all the stuff!



It was an amazing experience! :D

1 comments:

li said...

nice sharing... keep upto date ye