Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, September 25, 2012
I just feel like doing another FoM today. Granted that I don't have much of a life aside from doing research and writing essays, I have been able to indulge in a few things as of late. This is going to be a short post but beware that it is going to be laden with pictures (.gifs)!!!!! 


Favourite Snack

This is an acquired taste. It is one of those things when you wake up one day and crave for it. I had a similar experience with green tea. I was feeling particularly stressed out a couple days ago over an assignment and I went and got a bar. Needless to say, I love it! And it's supposed to be healthier right?


Favourite Music



I've been really into OSTs. And for this month, the soundtrack from this awesome film is my favourite! Summer Wars is a trippy film that I really enjoyed. It has such a simple theme and I think it would be an amazing film to watch with your family. 

Favourite Book

I don't have one.



Favourite Movie



I watched this last night but it is so good that it is going to be my favourite of this month! It's so good that it makes ME want to direct a war movie. If somebody would sponsor me, I would totally do the remake of Bukit Kepong and make it epic. 71 Into the Fire is about 71 student soldiers who protected Pohang, a school that has been turned into a war port. It has some really powerful scenes and oh my goodness, my director senses are just itching to get my hands on another project! The acting was top notch and I loved all the characters.

Favourite Series

LEGEND OF KORRA

I know this is getting old but I don't know how many times have I rewatched the series. I watched it again last night and I still get goosebumps!!! It is the best series ever! I love everything about it. The characters. The plot. The creators. The art. The humour. The voice actors. EVERYTHING!!!!






Best Scene EVER. I still get goosebumps.

I have too many favourite characters that it's blowing my mind. Just watch it!


Favourite Person

In my mind, we've always been in an on/off relationship. Clearly this month it is on again baby! I spent the whole day stalking him and fangirling over how hot he looks and how *breathe* perfect he is. 

It is...

...

TOP!!!!





If you know me, you would know that I have a thing for stylish rappers with a deep voice. Especially all of that in a suit!! MEN.IN.SUITS!!!! GAHHHHHHHH!! *nosebleeds*
































Be still my heart. 





2 comments:

HaaL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yang Safia said...

OMG YES!!!!! if i were you, i dh pegi dh tgk big bang!!!