Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, May 15, 2009

Two words. EPIC. WIN.

It is soo much better than The Da Vinci Code. So much better!

I mean, I didnt get the first movie and this one has Ewan Mcgregor in it.

Who knew a priest garb can make him look so smexy? *hyperventilates*


Conversation between me and Claudia that made me curious about this movie:

Me: I'm going to watch angels and demons today!

Claudia: Oh my god! You're watching that?!

Me: ????

Claudia: Oh wait, you're muslim. Can lor...

Me: Psyeah.

Claudia: My christian friends are all boycotting the movie. I'm sooo watching it this weekend.


All I have to say now, no wonder Christians hate it. :p

Although they did say something that I entirely dont agree

"Excuse this imperfect religion as its people are imperfect too."

From my point of view:

"Religion is supposed to be perfect because it has to guide the imperfect people to the righteous way."

Movie Rating: 9/10

SO HOT!
Ta!

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Is the movie that good or it's good because Mr Mcgregor is init? heh!
But actually, to me even the book is better than Da Vinci Code... definitely my favourite Dan Brown's book. BUt it did not reach Da Vinci code punya popularity proportion maybe because the Christians don't like it

Btw, Ayah Ngah and Asma (more like Asma ler now) are attempting to read Austen's Northanger Abbey..

Yang Safia said...

no its goood!!! like really good!! mcgregor is just a bonus la.