Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, May 22, 2009
I'm sitting for my Interdisciplinary Studies paper this monday and I just wasted the whole day of supposed studying. But I DID attempt to study so that counts....I think.

Here is my almost detailed schedule of the day~!

7.10am - Mama called (as in using the cellphone) from downstairs to wake me up and suruh send my sisters to school.

7.45 am - Arrived home from sending sisters to school

8.00 am - Listened to Fly.fm's radio discussion on American Idol

8.10 am - Concluded that Kris's victory is actually a conspiracy and right away texted Shira about the said conspiracy

8.15 am - Realized that I have other important things to worry about.

8. 17 am - Look for my text book and notes so that I could start studying

8.20 am - Found my stuff only to be confused about my notes.

8.22 am - Texted Ayesha to ask what is coming out on the exam since apparently I cant even understand my own handwriting

8.30 am - With textbook in hand, I turned on the computer

8.35 am - Downloaded Soul Eater's last episode. Told myself that I'm going to watch this first b4 I start studying.

9.00 am - While SE is downloading, went downstairs to find food with textbook in hand

9.15 am - Attempted to read while eating. Failed miserably.

9.25 am - Mama suruh run errands for her. Told her I will do so after I shower.

9.26 am - Mama thoroughly explained the importance of me completing these errands = I should get my fat arse showered and do it pronto!

9.27 am - Sighed

9. 30 am - Complained about the weather at Mama and she agreed. It's TOO HOT!!

9.32 am - Made my way up to my room.

9.35 am - Played around with Facebook

9.45 am - Finished doing like ten quizzes on Facebook (Note: I have my textbook in front of me the whole time)

10.00 am - Watched Soul Eater

10.30 am - Finished Soul Eater! :)

10.32 am - Made mental note to text Ms Nancy to ask for current mark in World Issues class

10.35 am - Showered

10.45 am - Received orders from Mama about the errands

10.47 am - Drove to pasar Section 6

10.50 am - Bought two chickens and watched them get chopped

10.55 am - Bought Kosmo and NST

11.00 am - Read newspaper in car.

11.15 am - Pondered about the Perak issue since its coming out for the exam

11.17 am - Cursed the Malaysian Government =_=

11.20 am - Made my way to the dry cleaners to send Abah's laundry

11.30 am - Play with Ginger

11.31 am - Ginger tried to launch his fury swipes attack on meh but FAILED! :p

11.35 am - Asked Mama about the Perak issue and she told me about Zamry being the MB of Perak

11.36 am - Expresses my dissatisfaction towards the Malaysian Government to mama.

11.37 am - Asked which court did Zamry appealed to since Nazir got the OK from the High Court. Wondered how can other any other court coud overruled the High Court's decision.

11.38 am - Got ignored.

11.40 am - Made my way up to my room and read like two paragraphs of the textbook.

11.43 am - Expresses her dissatisfaction over the American Idol results on Facebook

11.50 am - Mama asked me to cut her hair coz its too long now

12.15 pm - Finished cutting Mama's hair. Teased her how she looked like Prof Snape

12.20 pm - Mama complained that her hair was uneven so asked me to trim it. Trimmed her hair in my room and now its all hairy.

12.24 pm - Found out it was a ploy of getting me to vacuum my room.

12. 30 pm - Finished vacuum-ing my room and was upset that I didnt get any studying done :(

12.35 pm - Fetched Aya and Ina from school

12.37 pm - Hear Aya complained how hard the Bio paper.

12.38 pm - Asked her to shut up, resulting into a fight

13.00 pm - Arrived home

13.15 pm - Ate lunch while watching TV

13. 17 pm - Reasoned to myself that I should start studying

13. 20 pm - Found out that Moulin Rouge is on at Star Movies

13.22pm - Saw Ewan McGregor and got stuck watching it

14.15 pm - Cried when Nicole Kidman died

14.30 pm - Surfed the net while studying

15.00 pm - Downloaded Kris Allen's Heartless and Adam Lambert's Cryin

15.15 pm - Eyes grew heavy

15.20 pm - Decided to read about the Malaysian Constituion on the bed, figuring it would be more comfortable rather than studying sitting up

17.00 pm -Woke up from Mama calling me to follow her pick up Ina and Aya from tuition

17.03pm - Convinced her in the car that I was INDEED studying

17.04 pm - She didnt believe me, said I was too quiet

17.15 pm - Fetched Aya

17.30 pm - Fetched Ina

17.40 pm - Arrived home

17.50 pm - Watched some random stuff on the net

18.15 pm - Transferred all the stuff I downloaded into my Mp3 Player

18.30 pm - Sang along to Kris Allen's version of Heartless while waiting for Adam

18.45 pm - Sang all the way home. Thought I was pretty good since Adam didnt complain

19.00 pm - Studied

20.00 pm - Drove the sibs to their Kendo class with the parentals in tow

20.30 pm - Arrived at Shah Alam Mall with parents

20.35 pm - DVD shopping with Abah

20.40 pm - Made my way across the DVD shop to the tudung shop where Mama was at, and got two scarves.

21.00 pm - Hung out @ Old Town's

21.10 pm - Food arrived and talked about my plans after CIMP

21.20 pm - Texted Ms Nancy about my results

21.22 pm - Asked Abah about the Perak Issue

21.23 pm - Got ignored

21.25 pm - Complained about Malaysia

21.27 pm - Mama said I should just be a politician then. Later she took it back saying that I will not have any privacy

21.35 pm - Rushed to fetch the sibs from their Kendo class

22.00 pm - The sibs finally emerge!

22.10 pm - The sibs boasted about themselves (vainity apparently runs in the family) in the car

22.10 pm - Arrived home.

22.13 pm - Played with Ginger

22.20 pm - Exchanged Kris Allen's songs with Aya

22.30 pm - Laundry duty

22.35 pm - Annoyed Ginger for fun

22.50 pm - Started writing this blog entry

SO yeah, thats how my day went. >_<

I WILL STUDY TOMORROW~!!!!!!!

0 comments: