Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Monday, May 25, 2009
Finished my first paper today.


It annoys the hell out of me when I know the answer but the word can never come out. That exact words...



Oh well, lets just hope I still get an A and possibly be on honor rolls. (Nerd Alert!)



Kenny, I feel like killing you right now. The fact that you're a nice guy made the probability of killing you higher.



93%?!



Seriously. There goes my dreams of pwning World Issues. I only get 91%...



I went to Shaza's place today only to find Sara there! Whaddaya know...



We had a long talk about me as usual (feeds the ego yknow?) on how I have more girls finding me attractive (get your minds out of the gutter please) compared to the guys. I mean, the girls are more verbal about.



I think I have to make a point to the world that I am at the age where forming relationships are a possibility that I take seriously. Not that I never thought of it in school, just not as serious as now.



My problem: Apparently I give the impression to the guys that I dont need em. Meaning, I look too independent and not needy. Okay needy is not good but guys have these massive egoes that made them think that they should be in power and I'm just simply too intellectually intimidating. I can come off as too outspoken, direct and opinionated. Basically what Shaza and Sara are trying to say is that...I'm too aggressive. THERE! I've said it! Sheesh.



But I can already imagine what kind of person I want to be with and so far none of the guys I've met fit the bill. Thats what I told them but of course, it sounded like an excuse. Shaza told me that I should open up my prospects and make the guys look at me as a potential. Just because I'm not interested in them does not mean I should turn them off. (=_=)



Of course after this remark I got defensive and brought up their issues with guys.



First things first, the sisters do NOT have problems with guys. They're like this major guy magnets.



Sara's problem: Over excessive flirting and scandalous affairs with people's boyfriends made her confused on which guy she actually likes. To her, every guy is a potential. She's such a manipulative fox that she needs a guy who is as manipulative as her. Apparently the opposite sex cannot be as manipulative when they're in the prescence of SARA!



Shaza's problem: Indecisiveness. The trait I hate the most in her. Model. Seventeen's Covergirl. Popular. Nice. Every guys' dream girl and she has the mankind bowing at her. Her demands are not over the top, it's practically normal really. She didnt ask for a Chace Crawford (although one would be nice) and guys dig that. Too bad she cannot make up her mind about entering a relationship because shes afraid it might not work?



After addressing our own issues, Sara came out with a new metaphoric ideology (wtf?) to explain our situations.



Me: I am like jumping into a pool. Where the water is crystal clear and I can see wat I want, only my range is so small...its nearly impossible. Basically, I'm not spontaneous enough. I need to open up and let different people who doesnt fit my criteria but might bring something new that can make me interested...? Huh?





Shaza: Like jumping into a lake. A bit murky and range is bigger. She cannot make up her mind.





Sara: Like jumping into the sea. Massive range and a lot of different people with potential. Its deep and dark so its all about try and error. Its really hard to settle down when you're Sara. Everybody is a potential!





So yeah, thats my epiphany of the day!





Disclaimer: The following picture belongs to PostSecret and credits should all be given to them.



*Gasp. Giggle. Rollover.*

Oh so scandalous!

Ta!

0 comments: