Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, May 28, 2009
At 1.35 pm today, I finished my last paper of finals, World Issues. For the past few days, I've been doing nothing but study on my world issues subject since as you all know, my super unproductive day EVAR had caused a major mental block when I sat for my Malaysian Studies paper.

I think it is already a known fact about my feelings towards CIMP. That stands for Canadian International Matriculation Program btw. For me, CIMP and I have always have this love-hate relationship but I'd like to say its more on hate. But you see, the thing with endings you cannot help but have this flood of memories that wash over you and make you realized how its not really that bad after all. Okay, I might not have the most swell time there but CIMP changed me and it changed my complete outlook towards certain things. And I am forever grateful for that.

After we finished our last paper today, all of us just embraced each other and say our farewells and stuff. I know I'm never going to see them again (since I'm not planning to stay in Sunway College for my degree) but I had the most enjoyable time in World Issues class. Theres my Yangness group (me, ayesha, darwin and jimmy) which we did a group hug where I'm really happy about(!), papi, saad, KENNY!!!!, hakeem, yanita, peng, bonang, sayuri and the list goes on. Judging from the names you can tell that we all come from totally different backgrounds but in that class, we all just unite (well, fight most of the time :p)!

So yeah, June 5th will be my graduation ceremony where I will be receiving my diploma so hopefully I have pics to post up here.

To my relatives who are attending Wan Yone (or Yone as most of you call her)'s wedding this weekend, am looking forward to see you all!

Ta!

0 comments: