Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, August 8, 2009
I just watched Yasmin Ahmad's Talentime. I cried. It was one of those movies that are just...beautiful. I wish I watched it sooner. I'm going to be just like her. In fact, better. Because her spirit will drive me to be the very best in telling stories. I will become the best storyteller in Malaysia.

Malaysia first then the world. :)

Super Junior occupies my days. My everyday life will not be complete without this Korean boyband. Thanks to them, I'm going to get myself an Asian boyfriend. Mat Salleh boys dont interest me anymore. Acececehh...

A bit ironic when you think that I'm moving to a white populated country and I'm looking for an Asian boy. *shrugs* Hope that I'll find somebody like Hankyung-oppa or Sungmin-oppa or Siwon-oppa or Euteuk-oppa or Kibum-oppa. (@__@;;;)

**So many to choose from!!! >___<

2 comments:

Mior Azhar said...

Kakak,
They have lots of Maoris over there. They look Asians... err wait, are they Asians?

Yang Safia said...

WHY IS EVERYBODY KEPT SAYING THAT?!!! no la...wait, yes? eh no lah! they;re aboriginals n lgpon, depa mane a part of the Asian continent. they;re the oceania-nas!!